Sunday, December 23, 2007

DragonFUZE #2

I received an email tonight from Israel, I was working with this guy on a comic book idea about a year ago. I pitched the idea just as my family was moving on from a tragedy; I thought I was ready to tackle comics after going to hell and back, but I wasn't.

So, I got all fired up about the story, it got green-lit, I had a number of people interested in helping me out and then ... Nothing. I had it, I lost it and now I can't get it back. This Israeli creator wants to revive the idea and work on it himself; he will credit me as the co-creator of the idea.

But... I want to keep the name as I think it is cool. I am happy for him to run with the idea as I have moved past it. I will do something with the name, I have a solid idea for the story, but it is very different from what I posted on the Ronin Studios board. If I am honest with myself, I am at least a year away from doing anything with this new, re-worked story. So, am I being harsh in keeping the name, seeing as how I have done nothing with it for over a year and I will still be credited as co-creator?

U decide!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics