Monday, December 24, 2007

PopFUZE #2

I am on Facebook, so look me up, add me (click the link at the top of this post), let's be friends!

Facebook teaches me lots of things; today I learned that I am both Batman and Han Solo at the same time (talk about multiple personality disorder!) and I scored 96% on a test. I have never scored so highly on a test in my life. In this case the subject was Underworld: Evolution, so the real world relevance of this result is minimal to say the least.

However, this blog has nothing to do with reality so allow me my moment to shine! I give you my area of expertise:



That feels so good; Kate Beckinsale-in-tight-lycra-good, if you know what I mean! ;)

Facebook also reinforces for me my greatest weakness, my kryptonite if you will: the internet. I am already a net junkie, checking my blog, a myriad of forums and pop culture sites multiple times a day. Like I really need something else to completely distract me from writing, being a worker bee, a husband, a father. Whatever.

Oops! I just broke my own rules and I am only a few days into this new 'reality free' blog. So, let me round this out by proclaiming that Kate Beckinsale-in-tight-lycra is yummy. Or is that Selenee-in-tight-lycra is yummy? It all depends on whether you go for a sexy vampiress killer in tight lycra or a gorgeous British actress. I can never decide...

BbbbbZzzzzzzzz!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics