Monday, February 16, 2009

DragonFUZE #37

It's update time here at DragonFUZE comics! Andrew and I touched base tonight on his work for Tikki's Giant. This week or next week we should be going through final character designs for the book. I have already shown off some of Andrew's character sketches, so I am excited to see what else he comes up with for some of the other major characters, and also to see if he has any final tweaks to those designs that I have already seen.

Next week, Andrew should get into the page layouts and then, once we hit March, which isn't that far away, he should be getting into the pages. WOO HOO! That will be so awesome to see pages rolling in.

I haven't had the chance to discuss this with Andrew, but I really love comics that are colored straight from pencils; that might be an approach we take on this project.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics