Friday, February 20, 2009

DragonFUZE #39

Curse my creative head! LOL. Over the last few days, I have been swapping emails and PMs with an artist that I met on Rob Liefeld's message boards; the artist contacted me to see if I was interested in working with him on a project. So, we have thrown a few ideas around and still haven't found something that we are both comfortable with.

Earlier today, I came up with what I thought was a really cool idea, but I still haven't heard from the artist. Depending on how he feels about the story, this project may leap ahead of The Next Scion in my writing schedule. While TNS is the project I really want to work on next, I don't want to miss this chance to work with such a strong artist.

We have to find a story that suits us both.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics