Friday, December 28, 2007

PopFUZE #5


As Friday just about winds up I proudly declare today Facebook Day. I am completely addicted to this site. I now have all that I need in one easy-to-access web page; I may never leave home again!

It's late and I am struggling to think of what to write about. Oh, would you believe I joined the Get Smart group on Facebook today? Get Smart is my favourite show of all time. There's a new DVD box set out which collects the whole series; it's really expensive, but I hope to grab it for my birthday early next year. Hint! Hint!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jason:

I dig the new blog -- but I'll miss the "real life added"! :)

Mucho congrats on the Sniper & Rook / Blindside project.

Jeff

Sat Dec 29, 08:10:00 AM  
Blogger dragonfuze said...

Thanks Jeff! I'm glad you found me...

Sat Dec 29, 08:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics