Sunday, February 24, 2008

DragonFUZE #8

I finally started on my horror script this weekend, it's just a pity that we have been really busy family wise and I haven't been able to devote too much time to writing.

To be honest, I only have three pages down, but something is better than nothing. I am setting myself a goal of eight to 10 pages a week, so I need to have a minimum of five more pages done by the end of this week.

That may not sound like much, but between being a Papa, being married, working and exploring new work opportunities, I haven't got a lot of time. Still, when it comes to this project, things have been dragging so at least I finally got up off my @$$! I feel great now that I am finally writing again!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics