Tuesday, February 26, 2008

DragonFUZE #9

Two more pages down tonight and the prelude is done! WOO HOO! I am making progress. I feel so cool to be finally getting in to this script. I set myself the goal of five more pages this week, so I am almost half way there. I know there is not much to these types of posts, but they are my way of keeping score and egging myself on. I am surprised I got any writing done tonight; I was in the office from 9 am until after 7 pm tonight. I didn't get home until after 8 pm, so I am taking this one as a win!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Frank Dirscherl said...

Nice to see you back on Blogger, Jason. I thought we'd lost you when your other blog went kaput.

Tue Mar 04, 09:06:00 PM  
Blogger dragonfuze said...

I had to pull the other one for a few reasons, but I am still around.

How are you?

Wed Mar 05, 10:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics