Thursday, December 11, 2008

PopFUZE #46

The purge begins! Blood has been spilled, it's metallic stench stains the air. The tremors of my brutal actions are still rippling through cyberspace. You have heard whispers of my wrath, muttered by those too terrified to peel themselves from the fear-stenched shadows they linger within...

The deed has been done. Mothers will scare their children to sleep with unfathomable tales of my cruelty... they will speak in hushed tones of the unbridled joy that stained my face as I wielded my axe, cutting through the friend requests and littering the blood soaked ground with the crushed remnants of the stupid html coding that made up my now smouldering profile page...

The carcass of my MySpace page is now being picked at by ravens. My need for vengeance has yet to be satiated... My other social networking pages tremble in horrid anticipation; who will be next?

Who will be next?

MySpace is dead.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Crazz said...

I think it's funny how you're making such an official act of dropping some of these social networks and I am not, since you are one of the biggest reasons I even got started with them!!

Too funny!

Sun Dec 14, 03:28:00 AM  
Blogger Jason Berek-Lewis said...

LOL, so it's all my fault! Hahaha... Oh, I am not really making a big deal of it, I am just being my melodramatic self. I didn't have anything to blog about, so I thought it would be a little, interesting piece of commentary about the virtual lives we lead...

Mon Dec 15, 01:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics