Friday, December 12, 2008

PopFUZE #47



I can't even tell you how excited I am about this! If you click the title of this post, you will see that Robert Kirkman will be cramming a whole company wide crossover into one over-sized comic book with Invincible #60. The coolest thing is that I get to see Invincible and the members of Youngblood in the same comic! I had been hoping for an Invincible/ Youngblood crossover ever since Rob Liefeld announced the 'blood was going back to Image.

With Image United on the way, and now this, comics are cool again! LOL... Only one draw back for me though; I collect Invincible in hard cover format, so I will probably have to wait about a year to read this story - GRRR!! I just may be tempted to buy this issue as a floppy...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics