Monday, December 31, 2007

PopFUZE #8


HAPPY 2008!

Happy New Year! What an awesome year 2007 was, with the #1 highlight being the arrival of our son in early October. I am home on New Year's Eve, writing this blog at 11:35 pm. When they tell you that having kids changes your life, they are right. Still, I wouldn't trade our little boy for anything.

My first comic work was published in 2007, a short phayrie tale called Tiki's Phayrie, the story was published in MangaQuake #4 from Future Quake Press; thanks to the whole team who made it happen. In 2008 I hope to have more comics work out there; I have just started writing a new horror comic that has a publisher on board. We will do a small print run, but I hope the story will get out there in the next year.

This has been a great year of discovery for me, especially in comics and pop culture: Invincible, Moonlight, Y: The Last Man are all new favourites that join with Lord Of The Rings, Star Wars, Underworld at the top of my pop culture list.

More than anything, I am thankful for my beautiful wife and son.

I wish you all the best for 2008!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics