Thursday, May 22, 2008

DragonFUZE #19

I promised myself that I wouldn't do this, and now I have gone and done it. A long time ago I found myself with four or five comic book projects on my plate and a recipe for disaster; with so many competing projects most of them just didn't get done and the ones that did would not benefit from 100% focus and effort.

I promised myself that from then on, it would be one project at a time. Well, I recently broke this promise and found myself with two competing projects; I Hate You, a script for an Ape Entertainment revenge anthology and Scratch, a script for an Arcana horror anthology.

As you know from reading this blog, I submitted the Ape script earlier this week and I am yet to hear back from the editor. I poured so much time and effort into I Hate You that time has flown by and I haven't had the chance to focus on my horror story of a nightmare gone very, very wrong. I will get started on the script this weekend, but I fear the deadline has flown by. I contacted the editor tonight, so I will see if I am still in with a chance.

More news soon...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics