Monday, April 28, 2008

DragonFUZE #12

Hey! Got some quick updates for you. I have been invited to pitch for two anthologies. YEAH!

The first is to be published by Ape Entertainment. The theme for this one is 'revenge'. To be honest with you, when it comes to this theme, I got nada, so I think I will let this one go.

The second is for Arcana Studios. The theme for this one is horror. I think I have a good story idea for this one; it involves closets... So, yep, this is the one I am going for. If our pitch gets picked up, the concept artist for my creator-owned book HellGrunt, Jacob Bear, will draw the story. Jacob and I have tossed around a few ideas and we finally found one that we both agree on, so this should be fun - or bloody ... Heh, it's horror after all!

Speaking of HellGrunt, the script is still moving, albeit slowly. So, I have a few irons in the fire now, which is riddiculous as I have so little time to get anything done...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics