Saturday, May 24, 2008

DragonFUZE #21

If you click the title of this post, you can head over to my new forums which are now being hosted at Valhalla Comics. The site is hosted by friend of mine, and fan of my The Story Factory column, Kevin Bush.

A HUGE thanks to Kevin for this opportunity. The way I see it, having a higher profile forum (Valhalla Comics has 124 users) is a good path to generating some more heat about my work. Also, exposing my work to a wider and more public audience means that I have to actually come through with the work now! So, this is a win-win; I get more people looking at my work, I get to meet more pop culture/ comics people, and I get inspired to do more work.

See you at the DragonFUZE Comics forum!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics