Thursday, January 1, 2009

DragonFUZE #30

Happy New Year. I just got back from a short vacation today. Over the last few days, I have had some time to get back to writing and have knocked out 6 pages of script for Tikki's Giant, which is the most comic scripting I have gotten done in about 7 months. I feel great typing that line; I hope I can keep it up. So far the story has been mostly set up, but there has been a bit of a giant rampage already, so you got to love that! My current goal is to have the script for #1 in the bag by the end of this month; wish me luck, I'm going to need it. Then it's straight on in to #2.

No definite goals here, but I would love to have the whole thing scripted by the end of February. That gives me five months to have the first book out by mid year. As I said, wish me luck.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics