Thursday, February 26, 2009

DragonFUZE #41

I hate to say it, but I don't see myself making the end of the month deadline for finishing the Tikki's Giant #2 script. I am not very happy about missing this deadline, but quite a few things have gotten in the way of me writing anything this week, and that's just the way life goes. Still, it shouldn't be too much longer until the script is wrapped and then the fate of the comic rests in other hands (no pressure Andrew!!).

I have not heard back from a different artist who was looking to work with me, so I guess that opportunity has walked on by; it's a shame because he is such a talented artist, but we couldn't agree on the type of story we wanted to work on together and that's the way life goes.

Given that hiccup, I am definitely going to work on The Next Scion once the Tikki scripts are wrapped. I feel like I can't really claim to be a comic book writer until I have bashed out a superhero script! LOL. So, I am looking forward to exploring that story soon.

Other than that, there is not much else to report. There are a lot of great and not so great things happening outside of the DragonFUZE universe, in that place called the 'real world', but this blog was never supposed to be about that anyway...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics