Friday, January 4, 2008

DragonFUZE #4



John and I have been tossing some ideas back and forth on the email and it's great to see that we are on the same page when it comes to Blindside #0. Much of my original plot/ script has been retained in John's revision, but we are re-tooling this to better reflect the new story that the #0 issue leads up to; a crossover with John's Sniper & Rook characters.

John's take on the #0 issue is more sinister than my original draft, which makes it just that little bit cooler in my book! From his notes, the story will feature an underlying sense of conspiracy/ paranoia; that makes for an explosive mix when you are dealing with a blind superhero who has a prediliction for using guns!

Still, there was plenty of Deadpool/ Spidey-type banter in my first draft, and some tongue-in-cheek heroics/ stabs at pop culture, I hope we can retain this in the new story. Marat Mychael's pages for this short tale (I own the page pictured above!) are dark and gritty superheroics at their best, but I like our hero cracking jokes as well as skulls.

More news soon, peeps!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics