Sunday, January 13, 2008

PopFUZE #10



With a little baby, I am finding that we don't have much time for anything, so these days a big night is one where we rent a DVD. Now, my wife and I don't have similar tastes in movies. Last night at the video store I had in my hands: I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry, Live Free Or Die Hard. As much as I wanted to see the Bruce Willis action flick, I knew my wife would hate it.

I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry didn't disappoint, it was hilarious! I have a lot of respect for Adam Sandler, I think he makes awesome movies and this one was no exception. The premise of two straight guys pretending to be gay is very overdone, but in this movie it was well done. I really appreciated the message of tolerance that came through, even though the movie never preached.

But, for me, one of the real highlights was Jessica Biel. She looked hot in this movie. Her role didn't generate many laughs, but I always enjoyed her being on screen! Big props to Mr Sandler on another awesome movie.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics