Monday, August 4, 2008

PopFUZE #35



Kevin Grevioux is a guy I know... Yeah, I interviewed him back when I wrote for Broken Frontier, I email him every once in a while and we have even had conversations about G-d. He is a creator that I admire because he has brought his vision to paper and to screen and it's a vision that I enjoy, with Underworld being one of my favourite ever movies.

Now, he is back in the Vampire vs Lycan universe, reprising his role as Raze in the prequel movie Underworld: Rise of the Lycans and writing the movie adaptation for IDW Publishing. The great news keeps on coming as it seems there will be more Underworld comics coming from IDW as the company explores the Vapmire/ Lycan mythos in comic book form.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics