Monday, July 7, 2008

DragonFUZE #24

I did some plotting work on the weekend on my new fantasy tale Tikki's Giant - I didn't get a whole lot done, but it's a start and I am happy with that. I am enjoying the begining of a new adventure with two of my favourite creations. I also caught up with Kimban The MechaMage and his daughter Eryn in the pages of a much larger tale I am telling, that also stars Tikki and Malinki; all is good in my fantasy world!

So Tikki's Giant is off and away. This will be a full size comic, 22 pages long, so that will be cool. Actually, when I say 'full size comic', this will likely appear online first. Hopefully I can do a full color version for the web and then print a black and white omnibus edition boasting a Tikki's Phayrie/ Tikki's Giant flip book!

I'm playing the story mostly for fun. Just like their first adventure, in which Tikki and Malinki escaped an enraged mage from the Crystal Spire, this time around there will be danger at every turn as the two thrill seekers head off into the Troll Haunt Mountains in search of giants!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Zmilelee said...

If you are looking for classic style dresses, then visit Zmilelee. The store has a knee length classic dress has a slit at the back of the legs and an invisible zipper making it easy to wear.

Mon Apr 08, 06:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics